My Top 10 Quotes on Life After DivorceMay 25, 2018
The biggest fear most divorcing people have is that of their future. The picture is often unclear and self-doubt creeps in…giving way to fear. Life after divorce is what you decide it will be. Here are some of my favorite quotes on this subject. Focus on these to change your perspective.
10. “You don’t need closure. You just need to give yourself permission to move on.” ~ Steve Harvey
9. There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” ~ C.S. Lewis
8. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” ~ Nelson Mandela
7. “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” ~ Socrates
6. “Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.” ~ J.K. Rowling
5. “I am not what has happened to me. I am what I choose to become.” ~ Carl Jung
4. “History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.” ~ Maya Angelou
3. “Anyone can do things when they want to do it. Really successful people do things when they don’t want to do it.” ~ Dr. Phil McGraw
2. “If someone offers you an amazing opportunity and you’re not sure you can do it, say yes – then learn how to do it later.” ~ Sir Richard Branson
1. “God will never give you a purpose He will not prepare you for…” ~ Pastor Steven Furtick
Don't miss a beat!
New moves, motivation, and classes delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.